Thursday, February 23, 2012

Vanity Fair makes me undisappointed

“Abbey” Row

Oh Vanity Fair, you are the girl in high school that everyone likes, but resents because you are so good at everything. Field hockey and school plays? Come on now.

The comparisons between Downton Abbey andWest Wing that everyone makes, makes me incredibly happy.  Its fairly accurate. Things move fast and there are very pretty people who sometimes wear boring clothes and sometimes wear fancy clothes.

I will say that I was slightly disappointed in the second season, despite Mr. Fellowes intentions.  He really should have said, "I hope that even if you are disappointed, you understand that everything will be redeemed by the Christmas special." That would have been far more accurate.

Also look at this slide show, if only to be mesmerized by Lady Mary's hair style in one of the images. It's like a rubik's cube, there is no way to solve it.

(via VanityFair.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment