Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Rooms for rent


Highclere Castle, The Real Downton Abbey

Leave it to the Chicago Tribune to put an article about Highclere Castle in the real estate section of their website, as if its on the market.

At any rate, nothing makes me more warm and fuzzy than looking at pictures of really, really good interior design and this gallery does not disappoint. I would not mind waking up in this bedroom every day.

The accompanying article has some interesting tidbits. Mostly the fact that there are between 50 and 80 bedrooms (in the past forever, they haven't managed to get an accurate count) and they only use 14 - 15 of them.  I feel as though I should be able to rent one of these rooms. Is this irrational? I mean - you're not using it...

(Via ChicagoTribune.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment